Guess I was wrong about being away for awhile because here I sit. We are settling into the new house well. I finished unpacking today and began hanging pictures on the walls and it finally feels like home. We have had a crazy week and I really hope we get to sit around and relax more next week.
We leave next thursday for Flordia and are so excited for some time away. Jeremy has orientation at Amazon on the 29th and will start sometime shortly after. So we can really start settling and getting use to life in Tennessee once he starts working.
Anyway just wanted to drop in and let everyone know we are doing good. We are so thankful for all God has done for us. He has and continues to pour out his blessings daily. God is good!!
We leave next thursday for Flordia and are so excited for some time away. Jeremy has orientation at Amazon on the 29th and will start sometime shortly after. So we can really start settling and getting use to life in Tennessee once he starts working.
Anyway just wanted to drop in and let everyone know we are doing good. We are so thankful for all God has done for us. He has and continues to pour out his blessings daily. God is good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment