Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Whats your opinion? Week 1

       Ok I have to let this out so here is my latest rant...
          I'll admit im not a fan of "Save the Ta Tas" But I was taken a back today when I saw a shirt that said :Save Second Base" I literally felt sick. I later found out there is another shirt that reads "Save a Rack" with deer antlers. Come on ladies I cannot be the only one who thinks this is out of hand?? Are we really making light of breast cancer??
          It makes me extremely sad and angry. I wanna go up to folks with these inappropriate shirts and say What if your mom, sister, or daughter had breast cancer or worse what if they passed away from the horrible diease would you still wear that shirt? Because if there answer is no they should realize they have business wearing it period.
          There are not shirts ( to my knowledge) making a joke out of other types of cancer, but because it has to do with breast we all act like 12 year old boys. I am just appalled by this.



 I would love to hear from you. Whats your opinion???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree I think we are making light of a very serious disease. I think it is disrespectful.---MOM

Stephanie said...

Read a article about someone else who believes its offensive as well. https://feminist.org/blog/index.php/2012/10/03/why-save-second-base-shouldnt-be-our-mantra/