Thursday, April 24, 2014

Whats your opinion week 3??

          I feel so bad neglecting this blog :/ The reality is its gonna be that way until our baby is here, and even then im sure alot of my post ( when I find time to blog) will be about him or her which will mean they will be on my other blog. I often wonder why not merge the two, but then I feel bad turning this blog into only a adoption blog ( because most days thats all I wanna talk about). I like that its about so many things. Which once baby Malone is here it would be odd not to fill this blog with post about him or her and pictures. So my opinion question of the week is what would you do??
Continue to blog on both  leaving the adoption blog strictly to adoption and this blog to other everyday events?
 Then once baby comes stop writing in adoption blog and continue here??


Start using this blog and merge the adoption blog into it???

Have a page  on this blog that is only post about the adoption???


Leave things the way they are and stop thinking so much??  LOL

3 comments:

Christy McHone said...

I think it's great to have two blogs. That way you can keep the one on the adoption just about it and then the baby when you get him/her. Then when you have other things you want to talk about you can use the other blog and not have to worry about taking away from the baby. :) Although you probably won't have much time for either for a while once you have the baby haha. :)

laura said...

KEEP BOTH BLOGS. I ENJOY READING BOTH.

Jennifer Wisz said...

Personally, I'd like for you to combine them into one- just easier to keep up with in my opinion- for you and for readers. My thought is that this blog is about your every day life...the adoption is now part of your every day life. I don't see why you need to have a separate place for it. Just my two cents though. Will love reading regardless of what you decide! Praying daily.