Thursday, December 27, 2012

A charm that opened my eyes

     Have I said lately that We have the sweetest friends in Montana. Don't get jealous Tn friends You guys are awesome too, But there is something about the way We were just so openly welcomed in when We got here. Today I am reminded of how blessed We are When I received this.....
          A present from  a friend. She said She chose the Hope charm for me because She hopes I have a great life and wishes me the best in everything I do. Wow!! That is alot to take in. I then told her that Hope is also my middle name so We chatted about how God really worked it out that she chose the hope charm.


    It made me wonder how many sweet unexpected things have I done for a friend. Not so that I can gain something, but just so that they feel special. I am gonna work to do more and be better about being a good friend.
    
   Its funny how a charm on a bracelet can open your eyes and change the way you live.  Do something sweet and unexpected for a friend today because We all deserve to feel special.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TRY THIS COMMENT THING OUT. IM GLAD YOU POSTED THIS. I NEEDED TO HEAR AND BE MORE GRATEFUL FOR ALL I HAVE.
LOVE MOM

Stephanie said...

Yes I thought it was so sweet and a big eye opener. Plus what a awesome bracelet!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty!! Love mamaw