Thursday, December 27, 2012

Comments

      I would love to get more comments on here, and I have found out that it is not allowing people to comment. I have tried over and over and hope that I have finally found the solution.  Here is how to comment if your not sure. 
  1. Go to the bottom of the post you want to comment on and click on comments ( in orange) Then click your mouse in the box underneath where it says post a comment.
  2. Type in your comment. When you finished  Click on the arrow beside comment as. Then pick the one that applies to you. If you use name/URL you should be able to type in your name or you can always click on Anonymous. 
  3. Then click publish. Your comment should be up within moments
Thanks for being patient while I worked these problems out. I hope to see your comments soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stef , I finally did it right!! Love mamaw.