Who said it would be easy leaving your family and home?
Who said there wouldn't be days you'd smile and say I'm fine when really you felt all alone?
Who warned me there would be days I would cry and sob I just wanna go home?
No one talks much about the bad like the days you wanna give up.
Or the days when you say I'm sorry Lord but I don't think i'm strong enough.
But God is so good and faithful,
For every bad day I've had two good.
I finally realize what He was talking about,
when He said follow me and everything will work out for your good.
God called us to Hungry Horse, Montana.
We had no idea what to expect
We hoped to see lives change in Montana,
And they did but not the way you'd expect.
We go through the hustle and bustle,
and its hard not to get crabby and mean.
We try to keep a good attitude,
but most times We come off hateful you see.
Even in those times God smiles down,
knowing its all part of the plan.
And the next thing you know our attitude changes,
and We become grateful and glad.
Were thankful to be in Montana,
and dont ever think that were not.
You see a life did change in Montana,
whether you noticed or not.
The person God changed in Montana,
Was someone We never would have thought.
You see when God sent us to Montana We thought it was to help others change.
But what really happened in Montana is another story of Gods Amazing Grace.
When We got to Montana I wasnt sure my goal.
and I told God id be in the background and that would be my role.
But God had another plan for me and now every sunday im on stage with Jeremy.
Not because im special.
Not because im great.
Not because I sing pretty because We all know that I can't.
Its all because of Jesus and His Amazing Grace,
He brought me to Montana to help me realize my place.
I now put others first.
I help wherever I can.
and I dont let shyness rule me,
because everyone knows that it can.
I now realize the reason Im typing this from Hungry Horse,
It was all for a purpose, Im grateful I made the right choice.
We did see a life change in Montana,
That life was my very own.

1 comment:
YOU BOTH LOOK SO CUTE IN THE SNOW!!
Post a Comment