Hey Sweetie,
I'm sorry I haven't wrote to you in awhile Life has been crazy lately, but don't think you haven't been on Mommys mind. I pray for you daily Literally to have you and also for your life once your here. I know God has a plan and I trust Him.
Some exciting news....It looks as though We will be moving home this summer!!! I cannot tell you the joy and sorrow this brings me. I think about my grandparents and Mom and Dad and I could almost cry I'm so overwhelmed and excited, but then I think about Alayah and all my Wednesday night kids and I feel crushed my heart breaks. We have a good life in Montana We have fallen in love with our friends here and the thought of leaving this life I can't even fathom it. I know We will keep in touch and come to visit as often as We can. I don't worry so much about our friends, but I worry about my little guys on Wednesday. I want them to have someone who loves them as much as I do. I don't know how I could ever tell them bye. I know I will have to. Just like when I told the only place I had ever called home bye to come here. I would have never thought when Your Daddy and I arrived here a year and a half ago that it would ever be so hard to leave. God has blessed us hugely and I know He will continue to do so.
I am excited to see what God has in store for us in Tennessee of course I'm only human and a little selfish and I hope you are whats next for us. I cannot even describe to you how badly I want to hold you in my arms. I cannot understand how I love you so much and yet you have not even been created yet. I know that you will bring your daddy and I so much joy. I also know that waiting for you will make us so much more appreciative and grateful once you arrive. Never forget for one moment baby that you were worth every second I waited and every tear I cried.
I just wanted to fill you in on our little secret. No one here ( in Montana) knows yet. I know I will cry buckets full when We tell them. I promise We will bring you back someday to meet all of our friends here. Not sure why but I always thought you would be born here. I guess I just hoped. I know its crazy, but I use to worry about my parents and your daddys parents getting here on time. If you came early or having to go back home to work and you coming to late where they have to leave before you get here. Now I feel extra silly for worrying since you wont even be born here. You will learn quickly that your Momma is a worrier and about the most craziest things. I will try my best not to be a overly paranoid Mommy. I just wanna make sure I do my very best to keep you safe from all the dangers of this crazy World. I love you so so much sweetie.
Love,
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment