Thursday, December 27, 2012

Prayer is important!!!

                We all know how important prayer is, but are we doing enough of it? I am guilty of not praying enough. So many times I forget those I should have prayed for and feel so bad. I finally found a solution that helps me. A prayer Journal! I write my prayers and for me it works really well. I find that i'm praying more and i'm remembering more of those I need to pray for. I just started mine, but I think it will also be awesome to go back and read later and see how God answered those prayers even if it wasnt the way I expected or would have liked. Prayer is so important and We must make it a priority. So If you think your prayer life could use a boost try this out. It helped me and it could help you too. 


   

No comments: