Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas in Montana for the Malones :)

             Since coming to Montana Christmas has changed for us . We no longer get to spend that time with family and We miss it so much. Although We do have that emptiness in our hearts on Christmas day We cannot sit around feeling sorry for ourselves especially when this is in our living room!!
You can laugh at my tree if you want. I am not ashamed to admit that I am the absolute worst at making it look filled out, but I dont let that stop me from putting it up every year. What I meant by We cant feel sorry for ourselves is take a closer look under the tree.
The presents come to us. UPS starts visiting our house very frequently in the month of December We are so blessed with AMAZING family. Just wanted to share this and say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to our family. We love you all so much!!!



No comments: