Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas between a Husband and Wife

          So Christmas is obviously different for Jeremy and I since being in Montana We can't just go out and buy each other everything We want for Christmas. So When the budget allows us to We go ahead and get something We want. So here is what We got for each other for Christmas :)

 I got this at Ross a few months back and I know what your thinking Cute right but what do you do with it? Well you can do whatever you want but here is what im doing with it.
I keep cards and letters in it :) My sweet Mamaw writes me at least once a week sometimes more and We have been here a year and a half !! See all those notebook papers folded up those are all letters from her! I am happy to have a place to keep them.

       Not long after coming to Montana My mom asked me if there was anything I needed. It had been raining ALOT at the time and I confessed that I really wanted a pair of rain boots. A couple weeks later what came in the mail :)
 These are awesome rain boots and perfect for snow  too except they are so cold they just were not warm enough, but now they are because a few months ago I got this awesome Christmas gift!
Boot Liners!!! My feet are staying warm and cozy now!!


Just yesterday I got this Christmas Present from Jeremy. I love it!!!!
 Ok I know what your thinking poor Jeremy has not got anything  and Steph has got a bunch of things ha! Here are Jeremys Christmas presents.

Jeremy was really in need of new shoes.
Before I show you this next picture let me say that Jeremy stood in line for almost 3 hours to get this at a price We could actually afford so dont think We spent full price because We couldnt have even on a good month.

    These are our Christmas presents!!! As you can tell We had a great year. I could never thank our supporters enough for all they do. We have supporters who send money and say use this for fun not on bills and thats how We get each other presents. We firmly believe that when you are sent money you use it how the giver ask you to. Money from Churches is always used on bills and needs not presents. Now with Christmas around the corner instead of being out stressing and trying to figure out what to get each other We are home enjoying our gifts. God has been so good to us and We are so thankful that He lays it on peoples hearts to send us "fun" money.

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 
This year God has gone above and beyond this promise and We are so grateful!!!!




No comments: